Perma Plus Wire Shelving
Perma Plus wire shelving is a robust and hygienic shelving system with an antibacterial additive that lasts up to 5 times longer than nylon-coated shelving alternatives. What’s more, this type of shelving unit can be up to 60% cheaper than stainless steel or aluminium options - all while boasting specialist antibacterial protection which is effective for up to 10 years, killing 98% of germs within 2-3 hours.
As a result, this hygienic, safe and sturdy wire shelving solution is best suited to hospitals, walk-in cold rooms, freezers and other hygiene-sensitive areas. Our Perma Plus wire shelving also comes with a 15-year anti-corrosion guarantee, minimising the need to replace it a few years down the line.
To find out more information about our range of Perma Plus wire shelving, give us a call on 01908 525700 and a friendly and helpful member of the Action Storage team will be happy to answer any of your queries.
We’re proud to deliver our locker and shelving units all over the UK, including to a variety of overseas locations. What’s more, because of our commitment to customer service, if you’re based in mainland UK, our fast and reliable shipping services could see your order delivered free of charge the very next day.Learn more ...
Our Perma Plus wire shelving is flexible enough to suit a variety of industries, including:
- Education: Whether you’re looking for multi-purpose units to store wet gym equipment a hygienic shelving solution suited to the school medical room, Perma Plus wire shelving is an ideal system for a variety of educational purposes
- Catering: Perma Plus wire shelving incorporates a hygienic antibacterial additive, making it an ideal storage solution for housing food within hygiene-sensitive areas
- Healthcare: Because of its antibacterial qualities, Perma Plus wire shelving is right at home in healthcare facilities where cleanliness is of the utmost importance - making it a brilliant solution for healthcare professionals to store equipment, tools and clothing
This exceptionally strong and robust wire shelving is quick and easy to assemble and, due to its open wire design, allows for excellent airflow - making it particularly hygienic and safe to use in a variety of industries. The steel wire is first coated with zinc, then grey polyester resin - designed to inhibit rust for up to 15 years. This corrosion-resistant formula makes this shelving solution particularly cost-effective, as you won’t need to regularly replace these units - and as well as being long-lasting, Perma Plus wire shelves can also be customised with the addition of new shelves and bays at any time.
Here at Action Storage, we also provide a professional shelving design and installation service, in which our expert CAD designers and installation team will take care of your shelving units - giving you the opportunity to get back to running your business, assured that your shelving solutions are being professionally built.
With over 30 years in the industry, we’ll help you to create a detailed CAD layout tailored to your facility’s individual requirements. After the design has been created and any final edits have been made, your units will be in the safe hands of our professional installation team. From sorting out the initial delivery at a time that suits you to having your new shelving fitted in line with the final design, you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that your new units will be expertly built and installed with longevity in mind.
Alternatively, if you’re interested in our mobile shelving design and installation service, find out more here.
More information about Perma Plus Wire Shelving
- Can hold up to 360kg UDL per shelf
- 1625mm or 1820mm high bays with 4 shelf levels
- Comes in 5 popular widths and in 2 depth options
- Both mobile and static versions can be created by adding castors
- Fully adjustable every 25mm
- Available with starter and add-on bays
- Additional shelving panels can be provided - simply call our team for further details
For more information about our Perma Plus wire shelving or any of our other shelving solutions, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01908 525700, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to benefit from our expert team’s years of experience.Enquire
Reviews for Perma Plus Wire Shelving
4.0 out of 5 , based on 1 rating.
I was hugely impressed by this shelving; I was concerned in case the overall look was too industrial for my apartment kitchen, but it looks great and is very sturdy. My flat is modern, but I think this would also look OK in a more traditional setting. Minor problem in getting the whole thing put together - look at the pictures and don't put the shelves on upside down...
Reviewed by Lorna Gradden
You must be logged in to leave a review