Heavy Duty Chipboard Shelving
Our heavy duty shelving units are capable of holding anything up to 720kg UDL per shelf, which makes them perfect for storing bulky materials and other large items in manufacturing, engineering and production environments, as well as warehouses and stockrooms. Our sturdy, economical steel uprights and an 18mm thick, high density particle board shelf ensure that the shelving unit is extraordinarily strong and durable - giving you complete peace of mind when you invest in this hard-wearing shelving system.
Our heavy duty chipboard shelving is also incredibly simple to assemble, using an innovative tap-together system that requires no special tools or fiddly nuts and bolts. Once built, these freestanding shelving bays are solid without extra fixing, effortlessly transforming the storage capability of any space.
Learn more ...
Whatever your heavy duty shelving needs, we have the solution. To find out more about our extensive range of heavy duty chipboard shelving, give us a call on 01908 525700. Alternatively, you can reach us via email at email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you.
Our heavy duty chipboard shelving is your go-to shelving solution for the following environments:
- Retail: Boasting ample storage space combined with reinforced strength, our heavy duty chipboard shelving is the very definition of a stockroom storage solution. With a vast range of specification options, you’re sure to find a unit that meets the requirements of your retail business, whatever its size
- Industrial: With unrivalled strength and sturdiness, it should go without saying that our heavy duty chipboard shelving is made for industrial environments. Whether it’s storing a large bulk warehouse order or housing heavy construction equipment in the workshop, these robust shelves can withstand weights up to 720kg UDL per shelf, making them a reliable and practical solution for all manner of industrial sectors
When it comes to heavy duty chipboard shelving, versatility is key - after all, these multi-functional units are suitable for a variety of uses. That’s why we offer an extensive range of shelving systems with specifications galore, ensuring there’s a shelving solution to suit all customers.
Units come in a choice of 2 heights (1980mm or 2440mm), helping you maximise vertical storage capacity in the interest of efficiency. Likewise, you can choose between 5 different widths (915mm, 1525mm, 1830mm, 2134mm, 2440mm) and 5 different depths (380mm, 455mm, 610mm, 915mm, 1220mm), providing you with ultimate flexibility when it comes to the placement of your unit.
With 4 and 6-shelf level options, you can rest assured that we have you covered regardless of the extent of your shelving requirements. Standard units boast an eye-catching blue frame and orange beams, but other colour combinations are available upon request.
Assembly & installation
Don’t let the extraordinary strength and sturdiness of these units fool you - assembly is quick and easy, with no nuts or bolts to worry about. Utilising an innovative tap-together system, assembly requires no special tools - simply slot the shelving into the frame for a quick and easy freestanding shelving solution.
Need a helping hand? Take advantage of our hassle-free installation service to enjoy:
- Delivery at a time convenient to you
- A guarantee that your delivery will not arrive before our installation team does
- Offloading direct to the installation area
- Secured goods in transportation wrapping, removed from the site unless you're happy for us to use your refuse area
- An installation team all CSCS certified and DBS checked
More information about Heavy Duty Chipboard Shelving
- 5 depths and widths
- A choice of height
- Quick and easy bolt-free assembly
- A choice of colour options
- Heavy duty chipboard shelving on the following models can support up to 720kg UDL per shelf (H x W x D):
- 1980mm x 1830mm x 915mm
- 2440mm x 1830mm x 915mm
- 1980mm x 1830mm x 1220mm
- 2440mm x 1830mm x 1220mm
If you need any more information about our heavy duty shelving, or you’d like to discuss your unique needs in detail with an expert, give us a call on 01908 525700 and speak to one of our expert advisors. Alternatively, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to buy? Shop online today and get free delivery across mainland UK.Enquire