Solid Grade Laminate Lockers
Solid grade laminate (SGL) lockers are a tough, rust-proof and highly dent and scratch-resistant storage solution, particularly popular for damp and humid commercial environments such as changing rooms.
Simply put, solid grade laminate lockers are built to last. Designed and manufactured from materials immune to degradation after extended exposure to chlorinated atmospheres, this range of lockers will make a welcome addition to a variety of facilities that come into close contact with water.
Don’t hesitate to call one of our friendly, knowledgeable team members on 01908 525700 to find out more information about how solid grade laminate lockers could be utilised in your space.
We’re proud to deliver all of our locker and shelving products throughout the UK and overseas - offering fast, reliable shipping that could even see your order delivered as soon as the next day. Better yet, if you’re based in mainland UK, you won’t be charged for delivery.Learn more ...
Built to cater for a variety of needs across a range of different industries, the solid grade laminate locker is at home in a number of diverse environments, including:
- Hospitality: Whether placed at a public swimming pool or a members-only gym, these lockers are the perfect safe storage solution for both wet and dry changing areas
- Retail: No matter the conditions of your retail storeroom - whether it’s located in a basement room or based in a separate outdoor unit - keeping staff storage dry, safe and secure has never been easier with this range of robust laminate lockers
- Education: Designed for harsh environments, solid grade laminate lockers and their tough, water-resistant features make them a suitable option for any school or college campus
If you’re on the hunt for a locker type suitable for sensitive or demanding environments that doesn’t cost the earth to buy in bulk, you’ve come to the right place. At Action Storage, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality locker at competitive prices. What’s more, our team of expert CAD designers will even help you to craft the right layout for your facility, along with providing you with hassle-free installation - from offloading the delivery to securing your storage unit.
This means you can relax in the knowledge that you’ve made the right choice for your storage project, and invested in a first class service from conception to completion.
To find out more information about our locker design and installation services, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to one of our specialist advisors. You can also submit an enquiry day or night via our Contact page - we’ll be in touch to resolve your query in any way we can.
Our solid grade laminate lockers are strong, secure and waterproof - and with so many different colour options and door quantities to choose from, they’re also extremely easy to customise to reflect the unique needs associated with your environment.
Solid grade laminate lockers are available in 6 different colours: Aquamarine, Beech, Powder Blue, Oak, Poppy Red and Melon Yellow. This variety makes it as easy as possible to coordinate your storage with existing design themes, or even colour-code lockers where they’re used for storing particular kinds of item.
On top of all of these customisation options, our laminate lockers can also be installed with ‘plant-on’ doors on request - but please note that, while this type of door can make for a more smart, stylish result, it is inherently less secure than the standard inset doors. If you’d like to weigh up your options over the phone with a member of our expert team, give us a call on 01908 525700 for more details.
More information about Solid Grade Laminate Lockers
Solid grade laminate is otherwise known as compact laminate, compact grade laminate, solid phenolic laminate or its trade name, Trespa, and is made by bonding sheets of Kraft Paper - which is the result of the chemical conversion of wood into wood pulp - under pressure with phenolic resins.
As a result of the high pressure and heat used in the manufacturing process, the sheets and resin fuse together to make the solid material known as solid grade laminate - which, as a result, makes our laminate lockers completely waterproof.
Unlike other forms of laminate, solid grade laminate doesn’t need a substrate such as chipboard or plywood to provide extra structural strength, and is therefore completely self-supporting with superb impact resistance.
- Locker doors fit neatly inside their frames and open to a full 180 degrees
- Each locker is fitted with standard master key locks - available with 2,000 differs
- Dimensions: 1800mm high x 300mm wide x 300mm deep
- All 2, 3 and 4-door lockers are fitted with a security shelf to prevent unauthorised access to the compartment for added security
- Wide choice of door colours available
- End panels also available on request - call us on 01908 525700 for more details
- Pre-drilled, ready for nesting bolts to be easily screwed in - allowing them to be safely secured and reducing the risk of them falling over
Find out more about our solid grade laminate lockers or chat with a member of our team about your storage needs before you place an order. Call us on 01908 525700 or email email@example.com today.Enquire