Perspex Door Lockers
2 door, 1800mm height, 300mm width, 300mm depth, key lock / cam lock
This model is the two door transparent perspex locker.
This item is manufactured to order as per your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty, this does not affect your statutory rights.Enquire
- Width (left-right): 12inches
- Height: 71inches
- Depth (front-back): 12inches
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: Key lock / cam lock
- Door quantity: 2
Dimensions below are to the nearest half inch, metric units are exact
Our range of high-quality perspex door lockers are a secure storage option for commercial areas that require safety and security, thanks to their sturdy steel frame and visually deterring, transparent perspex doors.
The use of transparent perspex make these lockers extremely secure, and, with their simple steel colouring, they’re also a smart and stylish option if aesthetics are on your list of locker criteria.
Finished with powder coated Germ Guard Active Technology that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria, these lockers provide a flexible and effective solution for a variety of industries. Better yet, each locker is fitted with security shelves to limit unauthorised access to the locker below - so you can rest assured that your belongings and any other equipment will be kept and safe and secure while you’re away.
To find out more, call us on 01908 525700 and you’ll be put through to a friendly, knowledgeable member of the Action Storage team. Alternatively, make an enquiry day or night by heading straight to our Contact page.
We offer reliable shipping throughout the UK and overseas, which could see your order delivered as soon as the very next day. And if you’re based in mainland UK, delivery will be absolutely free.
Our range of perspex door lockers suit a variety of industries and sectors, including:
- Retail: Keeping your staff members’ personal belongings safe and secure at work has never been easier, thanks to the transparency of these doors acting as a deterrent from potential thieves
- Education: Perspex door lockers are an ideal solution for staff areas where files and other valuables need to be visible yet secure
- Hospitality: In hotel staff rooms where personal belongings and sensitive information are stored, these lockers provide a sturdy and effective security measure
- Healthcare: The antibacterial powder coating on our perspex door lockers makes them ideal for communal staff areas in healthcare organisations - both private practices and large NHS hospitals
- Entertainment: For concert and sporting event venues, keeping personal possessions safe and secure is paramount - which is why perspex door lockers are an ideal option for storing a variety of objects in busy staff areas
Searching for a locker that’s suited to deterring potential thieves from breaking in and rifling through your personal possessions? Our perspex door lockers are exactly the sturdy, theft-deterrent storage solution you need to incorporate into your facility.
At Action Storage, we’re proud to offer a range of high-quality perspex door locker units at very reasonable prices. On top of that, our expert team of CAD designers will help you to design the right layout for your facility while providing you with professional installation on delivery, should you so choose.
Our expert design and installation service not only takes the hassle out of fitting your new lockers yourself, but, thanks to our 30 years in the industry, also means you can rest assured that your lockers are built with precision and longevity in mind.
If you’re interested in our locker design and installation services, give us a call on 01908 525700 to speak to one of our specialist advisors. Alternatively, you can head to our Contact page and make an enquiry - we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
More information about 2 door, 1800mm height, 300mm width, 300mm depth, key lock / cam lock
- Fitted with security shelves to prevent unauthorised access to below compartments
- Fitted with standard master key locks with 2,000 differs
- Our 2-door lockers are fitted with a coat hook in each compartment for versatility
- The doors are built using the clear, durable material perspex for heightened visual security
- The body of the locker is powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology antibacterial paint, making it safe to use in a range of sectors and public areas
- The light grey body is made from premium steel
- Each locker is 1800mm in height, 300mm in width and 300mm in depth, and is available with your choice of 2,3,4 or 6 doors
Find out more about our perspex door lockers or any of your other storage requirements before you place an order by chatting with a member of our team on 01908 525700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today.