At Action Storage, we offer a vibrant and varied lineup of wire, laminate, plastic and metal lockers to suit every environment - from schools, colleges and universities to offices, factories and processing plants. Thanks to the diverse selection of products on offer, we’re able to solve the storage needs of customers across a broad range of sectors - whether they’re looking for a secure and highly practical solution or lockers that add a welcome splash of colour to any space.
We know it can be difficult finding the right lockers for you with such an extensive range to choose from - which is why we offer a free, no-obligation site survey for larger locker projects. As part of our bespoke, hands-on service, a member of the Action Storage team will visit your site in order to establish exactly what you’ll need - simply contact us to find out more.
Navigating the complex world of lockers can be tricky, especially as each business and institution has its own particular set of requirements. Thankfully, our products can be tailored to suit your storage needs - enabling you to:
- Store personal effects in a compact and ergonomic locker
- House the clothes, uniform, workwear or PPE of each member of staff in one of our large metal lockers
- Keep items protected in an outdoor setting with a secure and rust-free plastic locker
- Ensure items are kept in an hygienic environment with an antibacterial finish
Lockers for any sector
Our range includes lockers for schools, offices, changing rooms, hospitals, prisons and much more. Whether you’re looking for office-appropriate personnel lockers for your staff, durable outdoor lockers for schoolchildren or a storage solution ideal for garments and other personal contents, you’ll find what you need in our extensive online catalogue.
Better yet, our locker lineup includes some state-of-the-art products created specifically for different applications. Our laptop charging lockers are ideal for students, allowing schools to provide onsite facilities for personal computers - while our solid grade laminate lockers are designed with changing rooms in mind, built to withstand damp and humid environments.
If you’d like to discuss any of our products in more depth, or you need advice on which lockers would be best suited to your space, simply give us a call and speak to one of our expert advisers! We can even visit your premises to provide a truly bespoke quote, giving you peace of mind that you’re ordering the product that’s right for you.
Below, you can learn a little more about some of our most popular locker options and find a storage solution customised for your specific requirements.
eXtreme plastic lockers: key features:
- Built to be impact and vandal-resistant
- Space saving, making them easy to store outdoors under a canopy
- These lockers come with a 7-year guarantee
- 4 eye-catching colour options are available online
- n stock and available for immediate delivery at competitive prices
Atlas steel lockers: key features:
- Made from steel with reinforced doors
- Their tough, powder-coated finish has unique antibacterial properties
- 2 keys are provided for each compartment
- These metal lockers come in 3 colour options
- In stock, competitively priced and available for instant delivery
Probe steel lockers: key features:
- 99% reduction of E. coli and MRSA superbug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Products in this range come with an antibacterial powder coating
- Available in a selection of vibrant colour options
Wire mesh lockers: key features:
- Ultra-secure 2.5mm thick 25mm steel mesh on an 8mm thick rod frame
- Zinc or powder-coated finish, in a choice of 4 striking colours: blue, green, red or yellow
- 1-6 compartments available
- 1 and 2 door lockers include a coat hook
- Hasp and staple locking (with padlock available separately)
- 3-point locking on each door
- 1370mm half height and 1980mm full height lockers are available
- Nests of half height lockers are also available on request - give us a call to find out more!
Solid grade laminate lockers: key features:
- Designed to deliver impact and vandal resistance
- Available in a variety of stunning colours and finishes
- These lockers come with a choice of inset or ‘plant-on’ doors
- Doors are both scratch and rust-proof
We offer a wide selection of steel, wire, laminate and plastic lockers to suit every environment from schools, colleges and universities to offices, factories and processing plants.
There's far more to lockers than meets the eye, with each business and institution having its own particular set of requirements. Whether you need compact and ergonomic storage for personal effects, large metal lockers capable of housing the clothes, uniform, workwear or PPE of each member of staff, secure and rust-free plastic lockers for durability in an outdoor setting, or an antibacterial finish for when hygiene is paramount, we can provide you with the appropriate storage solutions.
Our range includes changing room lockers, office lockers, school lockers, staff lockers, laptop lockers, personal effects lockers and many more.
If you would like to discuss any of our products, or need advice on which lockers would best suit your requirements, simply give us a call and speak to one of our expert advisers. We can even visit your premises to give you a truly bespoke quotation, ensuring that you’re getting the lockers that are right for you.
More information about Lockers
Across our broad range of lockers, we offer a variety of different lock options - including cam/key lock, swivel catch (suitable for padlock), coin return, coin retain, combination lock and even RFID locks.
If you’d like to find out more about which type of lock best suits your individual needs, simply pick up the phone and call us on 01908 525700 to chat through your options with one of our specialist advisers! They’ll talk you through the benefits of each available option and help you to settle on the best locking system for your environment.
From benches, stands and feet to numbers, labels and sloping tops, our state-of-the-art lockers can be combined with a suite of practical accessories. Whether you already know exactly what you want from our onsite range or would like to discuss more bespoke accessory options with an expert, you can get in touch today to explore the possibilities.
Whether you’re concerned about space or need some guidance on the most suitable storage solution for your needs, our experts will be happy to visit you on location and perform an exclusive site survey. From sizes and compartments to colours and fittings, we can take you through every step of the decision-making process - ensuring your lockers are designed with your environment in mind.
With over 75 years of experience in the lockers industry, our dedicated team will make themselves available to handle the installation process at a time that suits you. However, when it comes to school lockers, the summer holidays book up fast - so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.