Kenilworth Cycle Shelters
2000mm width, galvanised
This is the 2230mm high, 2000mm wide, 2150mm deep, galvanised Kenilworth cycle shelters.
Cycle stands/racks not included, designed to be used with our sheffield cycle stands - sold separately.
Installation available on request, please contact us for more info.Enquire
- Width (left-right): 79inches
- Depth (front-back): 85inches
Dimensions below are to the nearest half inch, metric units are exact
Our Kenilworth is an attractive, contemporary design curved cycle shelter. It is constructed with tough robust galvanised steel with perspex roof and end panels.
They most popular with schools and collages. They are also available as cycle compund, with or withour security gates - please call us for more details.
Designed to be used with our sheffield cycle stands - sold separately.
- Fully galvanised steel finish, powder coated in a range of RAL colours available at no extra cost - please contact us for the colour options
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground
- Module system - initial shelters can be linked side by sided to form longer runs
- Supplied with a 5mm PETG perspex roof and sides