Hazardous Substance Storage Cupboards
Hazardous substance storage cupboards can improve the overall safety of your working environment by restricting access to potentially harmful substances. Storing your hazardous materials separately in purpose built cabinets can also help ensure that you are working in line with COSHH regulations.Learn more ...
Clearly marked and visible hazardous storage cupboards not only afford dangerous materials greater protection but can also allow access to substances to be more easily controlled - records of authorised access are simplified by dedicated storage units.
In order to prevent unauthorised access it is vital that COSHH cupboards are secure. Our cupboards are constructed from robust steel, which provides the necessary strength and durability to withstand most intruders. Reinforced doors and a 2-point locking mechanism further increase the integrity of the unit.
Shelves are adjustable and spill-retaining, as recommended by health and safety guidelines*. If a spill does occur, a liquid-tight sump allows liquids to be mopped up easily.
- Steel structure ensures strength and durability.
- Reinforced doors and 2-point locking mechanism for added security.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves*.
- Integral liquid-tight sump enables easy cleaning*.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Regulation labels enclosed.
*Except for wall mounted cupboards.