This range of CoSHH cupboards and cabinets enables the seperate storage and transportation of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.Learn more ...
- "No Snag" handles with 2-point locking
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanized shelves for superior spill management
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixing not included)
- Floor chests have a welded intergrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock- padlock not supplied
- Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with adjustable feet for uneven surfaces.
*Except wall mounted cupboards