Careers - Be part of the Action
Founded in 1986, Action Storage Systems is dedicated to making your storage areas run smoother. We manufacture, supply and install a wide range of shelving, racking, lockers and other essentials to provide the latest and greatest storage solutions to organisations across the globe. Our aspiration is to be the best in what we do.
Over the past thirty years, we've helped thousands of businesses, schools and governments transform their storage spaces for the better, bringing our wealth of experience to each new customer.
We believe that honesty, integrity, imagination, perseverance and good humour are the best way to get a job done well.We are a happy, friendly team who are passionate about finding the best solutions for our customers.
Do you share this enthusiasm, as well as our energy and desire to be the best?
Please see below for further details on available Action Storage career opportunities.
Job Title – Sales Coordinator
Sales Coordination is a key part of what we do as a business, whereby providing the crucial ‘bridge’ between our Customer, Sales and Installation teams. Basically, ensure sales orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner and that customers are satisfied. Help and support the other members of the sales team to ensure, processes and systems are followed and make sure any productivity targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Quality Standards applicable to the Sales Team are met.
- Assist in the sales process of the product including liaising with the Sales Team, Customers, Distributor and Accounts Team on a daily basis
- To receive and process sales orders on our ERP system
- Maintain excellent customer relations and ensure all customer orders are accurate and delivery dates are met
- General administration, dealing with customer enquiries and updating them on order status
- Answering the telephone and taking messages when required
- Developing strong professional working relationships with customers to ensure excellent on-going business relationships
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English and possess strong communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job
- Fluent in another language would be extremely advantageous
- You must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the Customer, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills
- Be computer literate, including the use of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge and previous experience using an ERP system is desirable, but not essential
Working Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30 – (40 hours)
If you meet the experience and expectations above and you are a self-starter, looking to be a key player within our Sales Team, then apply today be sending us a CV via the upload tool below..
We don’t have any other vacancies at the moment but feel free to inquire about working at Action Storage, by contacting us on 01908 525700 or emailing a copy of your CV.