Careers - Be part of the Action
Founded in 1986, Action Storage Systems is dedicated to making your storage areas run smoother. We manufacture, supply and install a wide range of shelving, racking, lockers and other essentials to provide the latest and greatest storage solutions to organisations across the globe. Our aspiration is to be the best in what we do.
Over the past thirty years, we've helped thousands of businesses, schools and governments transform their storage spaces for the better, bringing our wealth of experience to each new customer.
We believe that honesty, integrity, imagination, perseverance and good humour are the best way to get a job done well.We are a happy, friendly team who are passionate about finding the best solutions for our customers.
Do you share this enthusiasm, as well as our energy and desire to be the best?
Please see below for further details on available Action Storage career opportunities.
The upload function only allows for one file to be uploaded. If you have prepared a cover letter please include it in the same document as your CV to identify which role you would like to apply for.
Sales Support Executive
A vacancy has arisen in the Sales and Marketing Team for a full time, office based, Sales Support person. This is an opportunity to join the sales team at an exciting time in its evolution and build your career in a sales office environment. Learning and development opportunities will be extensive and applications from existing staff will be welcomed.
The primary functions of the role are to:
- Provide general support to the sales team, to ensure that customers are delighted with our service. This includes answering the phone
- Provide transactional quotations on behalf of the sales team
- Process small value orders on behalf of the sales team
- Help process web generated orders
- Respond to customer queries, questions and requests
- Provide admin support to the sales team and sales leadership, including updating the Salesforce CRM system
- Ensure SAP information is accurate and the system is used correctly
- Work with marketing as required
Applicants should be: numerate and literate, IT savvy, and have good MS Office Skills. A working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is advantageous but not essential. You will have some office/admin experience and be able to demonstrate how you have supported team success. Full training will be given to candidates who show the aptitude and attitude to succeed in a busy sales environment.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter at the bottom of this page.
*Important Information - please note: